Monday, March 10, 2014

Mia in WildFox Couture - Cats Wearing Cats Series



I recently started a new series called "Cats Wearing Cats" which was inspired by the fact that everywhere I look on the runway I see kittens in fashion.  The concept started with MiuMiu's SS14 collection which has an amazing black cat print on a coat.  As soon as I saw it I thought of how great it would be if my own little black cat wore something like that.  From then on whenever I saw a cat in fashion I took a little note of it in the back of my mind.  This is my second piece in the series - again featuring my own cat Mia as the model.  She's wearing an amazing Wild Fox couture sweater (that has intentional holes in it, which is perfect because I'm pretty sure Mia would tear a sweater to pieces given the chance!) I also added a silver bird skull pendant for her to wear because she's completely (and ironically) terrified of birds.

xoxo
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment